His clients LOVED their business card noodles! Click here to design your own noodles. International shipping is available.
Printing pictures, text, and famous people’s faces on noodles is getting a Grand Blanc company attention and orders from across the world.
With a story that has been highlighted by many ABC affiliates and a product featured in the News and Documentary Emmy Awards in New York, Pretty Pasta Co owner Shawn Murray-Laursen said her product might change the industry completely.Flint Journal
GRAND BLANC, TWP., MI – Printing pictures, text and famous people’s faces on noodles is getting a Grand Blanc company attention and orders from across the world.
With a story that’s been featured across many ABC affiliates and a product featured in News and Documentary Emmy Awards in New York City, Pretty Pasta Company owner Shawn Murray-Laursen said she thinks her product could change the industry completely.MLive.com
Pretty Pasta teams up with Kane Hodder (Jason Vorhees) from Friday the 13th at Motor City Nightmares in Detroit, Michigan in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. Will Kane be the face of horror movie Photoccini brand pasta? Stay tuned!
2019 is the 6th year in a row for Eddie Money to receive Photoccini brand Pretty Pasta noodles! They were hand delivered to DTE Energy Music Theatre by American inventor Shawn Murray-Laursen. We love you Eddie!
Looking for a fun dinner full of colors and design? Look no further Pretty Pasta Co. has exactly what you need! This delicious meal will have everyone wanting more!
Baked Pretty Pasta Roll Ups
(Makes 4 side dish servings)
8 Long Pretty Pasta Company Lasagna Noodles
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cups milk
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 cup shredded mozzarella (4 ounces)
Spinach and Ricotta Filling
Jar of Pretty Pasta Sauce
Ground nutmeg (optional)
Grated parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta in boiling unsalted water just till tender; drain. Rinse in cold water; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till tender. Stir in flour; add milk all at once. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Add wine. Stir in mozzarella cheese until melted.
3. Spread 1/4 cup of filling on each strip of pasta and roll up. Pour the white cheese sauce in the bottom of the baking dish (or dishes) and sprinkle with nutmeg. Arrange filled pasta in a baking dish on top of the cheese sauce. Cover with foil. Bake in 350F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or till heated through. Pass parmesan cheese.
Spinach and Ricotta Filling
1 pound fresh spinach or 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 beaten egg
2/3 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. In large covered saucepan simmer fresh spinach in a small amount of water for 3 to 5 minutes. (Or, cook frozen spinach according to package directions). Drain well. Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture. Chop fresh spinach.
2. In skillet cook onion in butter or margarine till onion is tender but not brown. Add spinach; heat through. In mixing bowl combine egg, ricotta, parmesan, nutmeg, and spinach mixture. Use to stuff desired pasta. Makes 2 cups filling.
Pretty Pasta Company Brand products have been selected for the 35th ANNUAL NEWS & DOCUMENTARY EMMY AWARDS GIFT BAG for the Emmy Awards on Tuesday, September 30th, 2014 in New York City! Pretty Pasta is 1 of 30 companies chosen out of millions of companies from the United States and Canada for this prestigious event! Read about the Emmy Awards ceremony and see the nominees and attendees who will be receiving our pasta products at emmyonline.com/news_35th_nominations Pretty Pasta Company will gain worldwide exposure of The World’s First Graphic Design and Photo Imaging Pasta! Pretty Pasta Company…The Most Entertaining Pasta On Earth! www.prettypasta.com